Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 cup dry roasted quinoa
2/3 cup coconut milk
1 cup water
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup red pepper, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1. Rinse quinoa
2. Bring coconut milk and water to a boil.
3. Add quinoa, salt and garlic.
4. Bring back to a boil, cover and reduce heat.
5. Cook for 12-15 minutes.
6. Remove from heat, stir in red peppers and sesame oil.
7. Let sit covered for 5 minutes then serve.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!