Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 10 servings
1 pound parsnips
Sea salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash parsnips well.
3. Slice parsnips very thin, crosswise, creating circular pieces and place in a bowl.
4. Drizzle lightly with olive oil, salt and pepper and toss so each piece is coated.
5. Spread evenly over two baking sheets and place in the oven.
6. Remove after 30 minutes or until desired crispness.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!