Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
6 eggs, separated
1/2 pound pitted dates
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup date sugar (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Beat egg yolks.
3. Add date sugar, beat.
4. Add dates, crumbs, baking powder and mix.
5. Beat egg whites in a separate bowl until stiff.
6. Fold into the first mixture.
7. Bake in a 9×9 inch pan for 40 minutes.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!