Prep Time: 5 minutes
Freezing Time: Overnight
2nd Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
18 ounces silken tofu, well chilled, divided
3 tablespoons honey
1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Combine 12 ounces tofu, honey, vanilla and salt in a blender and puree for about 1 minute.
2. Transfer to a covered container and place in the freezer overnight.
3. Next day, cut the frozen tofu into small chunks.
4. Puree remaining 6 ounces of tofu that is not frozen in the blender until smooth.
5. While pureeing at high speed, add a few chunks of the frozen tofu at a time into the blender until
all has been added and the mixture is smooth and thick.
6. Serve immediately.
Top with chopped raw nuts, carob chips or fresh berries.