Raw Cranberry Oat Bars
Prep Time: 20 minutes
3/4 cup gluten free oats
1/2 cup raw cashews
1/2 cup raw almonds
2 tablespoons raw sunflower seeds
2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
2 cups dates, pitted
1/2 cup cashew butter, almond butter or peanut butter
1/2 cup dried cranberry, unsulfured, chopped *
1 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a food processor, process oats until coarsely chopped.
- Remove and set aside.
- Place cashews, almonds, sunflower seeds and flaxseed in food processor and chop into small pieces.
Remove and add to chopped oats.
- Add dates and cashew butter to food processor and process until very well combined and smooth.
- Mixture will start to form a ball.
- Add oat/nut mixture back to food processor along with dried apricot pieces and cinnamon and
- Press mixture into 8×8 inch baking pan. Make sure it is well compacted.
- Cut into 1 inch squares.
* Raisins, apricots, dried blueberries, goji berries may be substituted for cranberries.
Too Busy To Do It Yourself?
Try My Organic Superfood Bars!
No added sugar? Check. Vegan? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Gluten-free? Check. Grain-free? Check. Paleo? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Free of common allergens? Check. Helps suppress sugar cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!
Try My Thank You Bars!
Packed with muscle building whey protein? Check. No added sugar (small amount of stevia)? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Gluten-free? Check. Grain-free? Check. Paleo? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Helps suppress sugar cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Try them refrigerated! Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!