Prep Time: 20 minutes
3/4 cup gluten free oats
1/2 cup raw cashews
1/2 cup raw almonds
2 tablespoons raw sunflower seeds
2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
2 cups dates, pitted
1/2 cup cashew butter, almond butter or peanut butter
1/2 cup dried cranberry, unsulfured, chopped *
1 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a food processor, process oats until coarsely chopped.
- Remove and set aside.
- Place cashews, almonds, sunflower seeds and flaxseed in food processor and chop into small pieces.
Remove and add to chopped oats.
- Add dates and cashew butter to food processor and process until very well combined and smooth.
- Mixture will start to form a ball.
- Add oat/nut mixture back to food processor along with dried apricot pieces and cinnamon and
- Press mixture into 8×8 inch baking pan. Make sure it is well compacted.
- Cut into 1 inch squares.
* Raisins, apricots, dried blueberries, goji berries may be substituted for cranberries.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!