Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
1 cup quinoa
2¼ cups water
1 cucumber, diced
1 tomato, diced
1 bunch mint, minced
1/2 bunch parsley, minced
2 tablespoons lemon juice
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Sea salt to taste
1. Wash quinoa.
2. In a pot bring water and salt to a boil and add quinoa.
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered for 20 minutes or until grains are fluffy and water is absorbed.
4. Fluff quinoa with a fork; cover and let sit for 10 minutes.
5. Transfer the quinoa into a large bowl and combine all ingredients.
6. Mix gently and add lemon juice, olive oil and salt to your taste.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!