Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
2 cups black or green lentils
1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
2 sprigs thyme, finely chopped
1 bay leaf
3 shallots peeled and thickly sliced
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Put the lentils in a large pot and cover with water to an inch above beans.
2. Add parsley, thyme and bay leaf. Bring to a boil.
3. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer 15 minutes until lentils are tender, not mushy.
4. While the lentils are simmering, combine the ingredients for dressing and whisk briskly.
5. Drain water.
6. Add dressing to lentils and serve warm.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!