Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: none
Yield: 10 servings
2 cups cooked kidney beans plus ¼ cup juice from beans
3 tablespoons brown rice vinegar
2 cloves garlic
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon flax seed oil
½ teaspoon sea salt
¼ cup minced cilantro
¼ cup minced green onions
1. Combine beans, bean juice, vinegar, garlic, oils and salt in a food processor or blender.
2. Process until smooth and creamy and transfer to a bowl.
3. Add salt, cilantro and green onions and mix with a spoon.
4. Taste and adjust seasonings as necessary.
5. Serve with cut up veggies.