Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 16 servings
3/4 cup raw walnuts (may substitute raw pecans)
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
1/3 cup MCT Lean vegan chocolate protein blend (or your favorite vegan protein)
1/4 cup filtered water (to blend with the protein)
1/4 cup coconut oil 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate
2 large organic eggs
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8×8 inch glass baking dish with coconut oil.
2. Place the walnuts into a food processor fitted with the “s” blade.
3. Put the cocoa powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a bowl and stir.
4. Blend the chocolate protein with the water.
5. Melt half the bittersweet chocolate. Remove from heat and add 2 tablespoons coconut oil.
6. Crack the eggs and whisk until frothy. Add maple syrup, vanilla extract, and melted chocolate and mix well.
7. Chop the remaining bittersweet chocolate into small chunks.
8. Combine all ingredients together including the chocolate chunks.
9. Scrape mixture into baking pan.
10. Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool for 20 minutes and enjoy!
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!