Prep Time: 35 minutes
2 cups raw walnuts (may use pecans)
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/3 cup MCT Lean Vegan Protein Blend Natural Cocoa
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
2 large organic eggs
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1/2 cup grade B maple syrup
1 tablespoon vanilla
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8×8 inch glass baking dish with coconut oil.
- Place the nuts into a food processor fitted with the “s” blade.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients and pulse again to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients and process again until smooth. Small chunks of nuts visible is fine.
- Pour batter into baking dish. Spread evenly into pan with rubber spatula or spoon.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool for 20 minutes before slicing.