Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
4 4-ounce wild salmon fillets
2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
2 tablespoons umeboshi plum vinegar
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1/4 cup water
1. Mix the vinegar, oil, water and ginger.
2. Place the fish in a baking dish and marinate in sauce for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat broiler, then broil fish skin side down for 6-8 minutes, depending on how you like your
4. Baste once or twice while broiling.
5. Serve, using the remaining marinade as sauce.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!