Prep and Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 15 cookies
1/2 cup organic coconut palm sugar
1 organic egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup organic unsalted almond butter
1 cup 85% dark chocolate chips
2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine coconut sugar, eggs, vanilla, and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the coconut oil and dark chocolate chips, stirring to combine.
- Using a 2-tablespoon scoop, evenly space the scoops of mixture on a baking sheet. Press down with a spatula to slightly flatten.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!