Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bean Soaking Time: 4-8 hours
Cooking Time: 40-70 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
1 cup black-eyed peas
3 cups water
1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
Juice of 1 lime
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1/2 teaspoon sea salt or more to taste
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
1/2 bunch parsley
1. Rinse and drain beans.
2. Add beans and water into a pressure cooker and bring to pressure. Cook for 30 minutes.
3. If cooking in a pot, bring to a boil, lower to a simmer, and cook until soft for about 1 hour.
4. Drain beans.
5. The dressing: whisk together mustard, lime juice, vinegar, salt and oil in a bowl.
6. In a large bowl combine beans, sun-dried tomatoes and parsley.
7. Pour dressing over salad and mix well.