Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
3 cups water
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 cup polenta
1/2 cup amaranth
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup pine nuts
1-2 tablespoons honey
1/4 cup milk (or non-dairy milk)
1. Bring water with salt to a boil.
2. Add polenta and amaranth.
3. Reduce heat and simmer, cover for about 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
4. After 20 minutes, add in cranberries and stir.
5. When porridge is soft and creamy remove from heat.
6. Add pine nuts, honey, milk and enjoy!