Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 bunch asparagus
2 tablespoons olive oil
Juice of one lemon
1 teaspoon lemon zest
Sea salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Wash asparagus and break off bottoms.
2. Cut into 1- to 2-inch pieces, on the diagonal.
3. Fill a medium-size saucepan halfway up with water and bring to a boil.
4. Add the asparagus, reduce heat to a simmer and cook asparagus for 2 minutes.
5. In a medium sized bowl combine oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
6. Toss asparagus in sauce.
7. Top with parmesan cheese and serve.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!