Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 10 servings
1 small onion, chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 small acorn squash, peeled and cubed
3 cups millet
3-inch piece kombu (soaked)
7½ cups water
1. In a sauce pan sauté onion in oil until it is golden brown.
2. Add squash and sauté for 3 minutes.
3. Add millet and kombu and mix well.
4. Add water, bring to boil. Reduce heat and cover. Cook for 30 minutes or until water evaporates.
5. Remove from heat, let stand for a few minutes. Fluff with fork, add olive oil and serve.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!