Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 2-4 servings
1/2 cup wakame, soaked and chopped
1 bunch leafy green vegetables (collard, kale, or mustard greens)
Juice of 1/2 lemon
2 tablespoons of gomasio or toasted sesame seeds
1 tablespoon olive oil
dash of salt
1. Wash, soak and chop wakame into small pieces.
2. Wash and chop greens into bite size pieces.
3. Cook wakame in a small amount of water until it becomes tender, about 5 minutes.
4. In a skillet, heat oil, add greens and sauté for 5-7 minutes.
5. Add wakame and a dash of salt to sauté and cook 3-5 more minutes.
6. Sprinkle with gomasio and lemon juice and serve.