Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
2 cups spelt flour
1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup grated or finely chopped veggies
1 cup soy or rice milk
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a muffin tin.
3. Mix flour, parsley and salt in a bowl.
4. Make a well, add eggs and veggies.
5. Mix lightly, gradually adding milk.
6. Mixture should be lumpy. Do not over mix.
7. Fill each muffin cup 2/3 of the way full.
8. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and let cool before serving.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!