Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
1 bunch of kale
4 strips of turkey bacon
1. Slice turkey bacon into bite size pieces (kitchen scissors work best).
2. Place in pan and cook for a few minutes.
3. Chop kale, keeping the stems separate.
4. First add chopped stems to pan and cook for 1-2 minutes. Then add the rest of the kale, mix well
with turkey bacon.
5. Add 1-2 tablespoons of water, cover and allow to cook for 3-4 minutes.
6. Remove cover, allow water to evaporate and serve.
Serve 1/2 of a raw grated carrot on top or sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!