Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
1 block firm tofu
2 to 3 teaspoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon tamari soy sauce
1/8 teaspoon turmeric
1 red onion, chopped
1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
1/8 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon umeboshi vinegar
Dash of black pepper
1. Press tofu to remove excess water and crumble into small pieces.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan.
3. Add tofu, tamari and turmeric.
4. Sauté for 5 minutes.
5. Add onion, red pepper, paprika, umeboshi vinegar and black pepper.
6. Cook for 5 more minutes or until mixture thoroughly heated.
Garnish with alfalfa sprouts or fresh parsley.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!