Prep Time: 5 minutes
Freezing Time: Overnight
2nd Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
18 ounces silken tofu, well chilled, divided
3 tablespoons honey
1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Combine 12 ounces tofu, honey, vanilla and salt in a blender and puree for about 1 minute.
2. Transfer to a covered container and place in the freezer overnight.
3. Next day, cut the frozen tofu into small chunks.
4. Puree remaining 6 ounces of tofu that is not frozen in the blender until smooth.
5. While pureeing at high speed, add a few chunks of the frozen tofu at a time into the blender until
all has been added and the mixture is smooth and thick.
6. Serve immediately.
Top with chopped raw nuts, carob chips or fresh berries.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!