Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
2 cloves garlic, very finely minced
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Sea salt and pepper
2 4-6 ounce snapper fillets
2 navel oranges, cross section circle sliced
1 cup loosely packed chopped dill
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix garlic, oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
3. Rub mixture over fish.
4. Tear two 10-12 inch pieces of tin foil.
5. Lay down a few slices of orange on each piece of tin foil and place fillets over oranges.
6. Sprinkle with dill and cover with remaining oranges.
7. Fold over tin foil and close all around the edges. Place in oven for 15 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes. Serve.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!