Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 pound firm tofu
¼ cup olive oil
½ cup nutritional yeast flakes
½ cup powdered “unchicken” broth
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
1 lemon, sliced into thin quarter moons
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut tofu into 8 slices.
3. Pour olive oil into a soup bowl.
4. Mix yeast and broth in another soup bowl.
5. Make an assembly line from left to right, in this order: tofu, olive oil bowl, yeast-broth bowl,
6. Dip a slice of tofu in the olive oil.
7. Coat the tofu in the yeast-broth mixture.
8. Place the tofu on cookie sheet.
9. Repeat with remaining slices.
10. Bake 30-40 minutes, or until the tofu is golden brown.
11. Garnish with parsley and a lemon slice.
This vegan dish is popular with adults and kids and particularly with people who don’t think they like
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!