Prep Time: 10 minutes
Marinade Time: 2 hours
Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 3-pound chicken, cut into 8ths
1/2 cup plain yogurt
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon mined garlic
1 tablespoon grated ginger
1 tablespoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoons salt
1. Prick the chicken with a fork and with a knife cut slashes so the marinade can be absorbed.
2. Place chicken in a shallow dish.
3. Combine yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, cumin coriander, pepper and salt.
4. Stir until well mixed and pour over chicken.
5. Rub marinade into chicken and turn chicken several times.
6. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
7. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
8. Cook, turning once, for 25-30 minutes.
9. Serve with sprigs of cilantro.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!