Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 yellow summer squash
1 pattypan squash
1 red bell pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
¼ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon dried marjoram (or 1 teaspoon fresh)
1. Wash the squashes and cut them into ½-inch cubes.
2. Wash the pepper, take out the seeds and cut into ½-inch pieces.
3. Heat the oil in a large sauté pan.
4. Add the pepper and sauté for 3 minutes.
5. Add the squash, salt and marjoram and sauté for another 3 or 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
6. When the zucchini turns bright green, turn off the heat and serve.