Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 yellow summer squash
1 pattypan squash
1 red bell pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
¼ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon dried marjoram (or 1 teaspoon fresh)
1. Wash the squashes and cut them into ½-inch cubes.
2. Wash the pepper, take out the seeds and cut into ½-inch pieces.
3. Heat the oil in a large sauté pan.
4. Add the pepper and sauté for 3 minutes.
5. Add the squash, salt and marjoram and sauté for another 3 or 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
6. When the zucchini turns bright green, turn off the heat and serve.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!