Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons dried basil
1 eggplant, chopped into bite-size pieces
1 can chopped tomatoes
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. In a deep pot heat olive oil.
2. Add onion, garlic and basil and sauté for 3 minutes.
3. Add the eggplant and sauté for another 5 minutes.
4. Add tomatoes, sea salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!