Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: none
Yield: 4 servings
½ cup daikon, cut into match sticks or grated
½ cup carrots, cut into match sticks or grated
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup mung bean sprouts
1 cup alfalfa or radish sprouts
1 bunch watercress or arugula, washed and chopped
2 tablespoons tahini
1 tablespoon umeboshi paste
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon mellow white miso
1. Mix carrots and daikon with sea salt, let sit while you prepare remaining ingredients.
2. Wash sprouts well and place in a large bowl with the greens.
3. Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
4. Add daikon and carrot to the salad bowl.
5. Pour dressing over salad and toss until well coated.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!