Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Yield: 6 servings
2 cups split peas
8 cups water
6-inch piece kombu
1 large onion, chopped
2 large carrots, chopped
2 parsnips, chopped
1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
1. Wash peas.
2. Place peas, kombu and water in pot.
3. Bring to boil, skim off any foam.
4. Add onion and simmer over low heat.
5. After 30 minutes add carrots, parsnips, dill and tamari.
6. Simmer, covered, for an additional 30 minutes.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!