Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
½ cup walnuts
2 cups spinach leaves, chopped
8 basil leaves, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 tablespoon silken tofu
½ cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, grated
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place nuts in a food processor and chop for 30 seconds.
2. Add spinach, basil and garlic and pulse until all ingredients are finely chopped.
3. Add tofu and cheese and pulse 3-4 times to blend.
4. With the food processor running, drizzle in the oil.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.