Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
½ cup walnuts
2 cups spinach leaves, chopped
8 basil leaves, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 tablespoon silken tofu
½ cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, grated
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place nuts in a food processor and chop for 30 seconds.
2. Add spinach, basil and garlic and pulse until all ingredients are finely chopped.
3. Add tofu and cheese and pulse 3-4 times to blend.
4. With the food processor running, drizzle in the oil.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!