Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
Yield: 1-2 servings
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 leek, chopped into small pieces
1 clove garlic, minced
1 carrot, diced
1 cup chopped spinach, dandelion, watercress or chard
1. Beat the eggs in a small bowl.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
3. Sauté leek for 3 minutes.
4. Add garlic and sauté for one minute.
5. Add carrots, cover and cook 5 minutes on low heat until carrots are softened.
6. Remove vegetables and put on a plate.
7. Add a little oil to the pan if it’s dry, add the eggs and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes
until eggs are mostly cooked.
8. Add greens and other vegetables back into pan.
9. Stir all ingredients together until eggs are completely cooked.
10. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.