Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 3 servings
1 large burdock root
2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
1 teaspoon Bragg liquid aminos
1 teaspoon tahini
½ teaspoon umeboshi vinegar
1. Slice burdock into ½-inch rounds.
2. Heat the sesame oil in a sauté pan and add burdock.
3. Sauté for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Add a little water, cover and steam for 5 minutes.
5. Combine Braggs, tahini and vinegar in a medium sized bowl.
6. Add the burdock to the bowl and mix to coat with the sauce.
• Chop fresh spinach or dandelion greens and add during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!