Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
4 ounces cooked salmon
6 rice crackers
1/2 onion, minced
2 cloves minced garlic
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Dash of black pepper
Dash of coriander
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Break salmon into small pieces with fork.
2. Place rice crackers in a zip-lock bag and with a rolling pin make rice crackers into crumbs.
3. In a large bowl combine salmon, crackers, onion, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper and coriander.
4. Make 4 patties and refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. In a skillet, heat olive oil on high heat.
6. Fry both sides of each patty for 3-4 minutes.
Serve with brown rice and lemon slices.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!