Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
2 sliced smoked salmon
1/4 avocado, diced
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Beat eggs in a small bowl.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan.
3. Add onion and sauté for 5 minutes.
4. Add eggs, turn heat to low and cook for 3-5 minutes until eggs are mostly cooked.
5. Distribute salmon and avocado evenly across the eggs.
6. Use a spatula to fold the omelet in half and cook 30 seconds on each side.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!