Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 60 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
1 whole kabocha
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Scrub the squash. Cut in half and scoop out the seeds.
3. Place halves on a lightly oiled baking dish and cover, baking for 45 minutes.
4. Uncover and bake for 15 more minutes.
• The skin of the squash is packed with great nourishment and can be eaten when baked. If you do
not want the skin, peel the squash and cut into cubes.
• Sprinkle your favorite spice on the squash before baking such as cinnamon, thyme, rosemary, curry,
cumin or sage.