Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 60 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
1 whole kabocha
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Scrub the squash. Cut in half and scoop out the seeds.
3. Place halves on a lightly oiled baking dish and cover, baking for 45 minutes.
4. Uncover and bake for 15 more minutes.
• The skin of the squash is packed with great nourishment and can be eaten when baked. If you do
not want the skin, peel the squash and cut into cubes.
• Sprinkle your favorite spice on the squash before baking such as cinnamon, thyme, rosemary, curry,
cumin or sage.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!