Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 cup raisins
2 cups water
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons kuzu
1. In a saucepan, cook raisins in 1/2 cup water for 15 minutes.
2. Add cinnamon.
3. When finished cooking, blend in blender and return to saucepan.
4. Dissolve kuzu in 1 ½ cups water.
5. Combine kuzu with the blended raisins.
6. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
7. Dash with additional cinnamon and serve.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!