Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 bunch kale
1 medium-size yellow onion, diced
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Wash kale, cut stems off and chop into small pieces and put aside. Cut or tear leaves into small pieces.
2. Warm oil in pan, add ginger, garlic, and salt to taste. Sauté for one minute.
3. Add onion, sauté for a few more minutes.
4. Add kale, stir well and then add a splash of water. Cover and allow to cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Check for desired tenderness and serve.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!