Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
1 cup quinoa
2¼ cups water
1 cucumber, diced
1 tomato, diced
1 bunch mint, minced
1/2 bunch parsley, minced
2 tablespoons lemon juice
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Sea salt to taste
1. Wash quinoa.
2. In a pot bring water and salt to a boil and add quinoa.
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered for 20 minutes or until grains are fluffy and water is absorbed.
4. Fluff quinoa with a fork; cover and let sit for 10 minutes.
5. Transfer the quinoa into a large bowl and combine all ingredients.
6. Mix gently and add lemon juice, olive oil and salt to your taste.