Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cooking Time: none
Yield: 15 servings
1 large daikon radish
¼ cup mirin
1/8 cup umeboshi vinegar
1. Wash and peel daikon and slice into half circles that are ½-inch thick.
2. Place daikon in a container.
3. Add mirin, umeboshi and just enough water to cover the daikon.
4. Cover, shake and store in the fridge.
5. The pickles will be ready in 30 minutes and will stay good in the fridge for weeks.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!