Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
4 Portobello mushrooms
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 teaspoons oregano
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut off mushroom stems and wash both tops and stems.
3. Mix oil, oregano and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl.
4. Place mushroom tops and stems in a baking dish with an edge.
5. Pour oil mixture over mushrooms and bake for 30 minutes.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!