Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Yield: about 4 servings
1 pound string beans, rinsed and ends removed
2 cloves minced garlic
2 tablespoons tamari
4 tablespoons tahini
juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Place beans in a steamer basket.
2. Add about 2 inches of water into the pot.
3. Bring to a boil, cover and let steam for 10 minutes.
4. Mix tahini, garlic, and tamari.
5. When beans are tender, place in a bowl with garlic mixture.
6. Squeeze with lemon juice, combine and serve.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!