Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
2 8-ounce tilapia fillets
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1 1/2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon fresh sage (optional)
1/2 pound fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced thin
1 teaspoons grated lemon peel
3 stalks scallions, sliced small
1. Rinse fish and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a skillet, heat oil and sage and cook fish 2-3 minutes on each side or until fish is cooked
3. Remove fish from pan.
4. Add shiitake mushrooms to pan and cook for 2 or 3 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and place mushrooms over fillets.
6. Sprinkle with lemon peel.
7. Garnish with scallions.