Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
2 8-ounce tilapia fillets
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1 1/2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon fresh sage (optional)
1/2 pound fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced thin
1 teaspoons grated lemon peel
3 stalks scallions, sliced small
1. Rinse fish and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a skillet, heat oil and sage and cook fish 2-3 minutes on each side or until fish is cooked
3. Remove fish from pan.
4. Add shiitake mushrooms to pan and cook for 2 or 3 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and place mushrooms over fillets.
6. Sprinkle with lemon peel.
7. Garnish with scallions.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!