Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
3 sheets nori
1 tablespoon oil
1 package tofu
1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
1 teaspoon tamari
1. Cut nori sheets into very thin one inch strips (scissors work best).
2. Heat oil in a skillet.
3. Crumble tofu and add to skillet once oil is heated
4. Simmer until tofu is heated
5. Stir in nori, ginger, nutritional yeast and tamari.
6. Cook for 5 more minutes or until fully heated through.
• Sprinkle on toasted sesame seeds for added flavor.