Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
8-inch piece wakame
1 medium onion, cut into long strips
1 medium daikon radish, cut into half moons
½ block tofu, cut into ½ inch cubes
5 cups water
1 to 2 tablespoons miso paste
2 scallions, chopped
1. Wash wakame, soak for 5 minutes or until softened and cut into 1-inch pieces.
2. Add veggies, wakame, tofu and water to a pot and bring to boil.
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Remove ½ cup of liquid from the pot and stir in the miso to dissolve.
5. Return miso mixture to pot, reduce heat to very low and cook 2-3 more minutes. Do not boil.
6. Garnish with chopped scallion.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!