Prep Time: 10 minutes
Marinade Time: 2-3 hours
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 pound extra firm tofu
1 cup sesame oil
¼ cup tamari
1 tablespoon paprika
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
½ teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Slice tofu into 4 1-inch slices.
2. Combine sesame oil, tamari, paprika, sesame seeds, ginger and garlic.
3. Combine until well blended.
4. Marinate tofu 2-3 hours, or overnight in the fridge.
5. Remove tofu from marinade.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until done.
• Serve over brown rice with some leafy greens on the side.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!