Prep and Cook Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 16 servings
2 cups raw walnuts (may use pecans)
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/3 cup MCT Lean Vegan Protein Blend Natural Cocoa
½ teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
2 large organic eggs
2 tablespoons coconut oil
½ cup grade B maple syrup
1 tablespoon vanilla
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8×8 inch glass baking dish with coconut oil.
2. Place the nuts into a food processor fitted with the “s” blade.
3. Add the remaining dry ingredients and pulse again to combine.
4. Add the wet ingredients and process again until smooth. Small chunks of nuts visible is fine.
5. Pour batter into baking dish. Spread evenly into pan with rubber spatula or spoon.
6. Bake for 25 minutes.
7. Cool for 20 minutes before slicing.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!