Prep and Cook Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 16 servings
2 cups raw walnuts (may use pecans)
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/3 cup MCT Lean Vegan Protein Blend Natural Cocoa
½ teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
2 large organic eggs
2 tablespoons coconut oil
½ cup grade B maple syrup
1 tablespoon vanilla
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8×8 inch glass baking dish with coconut oil.
2. Place the nuts into a food processor fitted with the “s” blade.
3. Add the remaining dry ingredients and pulse again to combine.
4. Add the wet ingredients and process again until smooth. Small chunks of nuts visible is fine.
5. Pour batter into baking dish. Spread evenly into pan with rubber spatula or spoon.
6. Bake for 25 minutes.
7. Cool for 20 minutes before slicing.