Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
2 6-8 ounces, mahi mahi fillets
Sea salt and pepper to taste
2 limes, juiced
3 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
2 inches fresh grated ginger root grated, 1 1/2 teaspoons
1 tablespoon olive oil
Lemon, cut into 4 slices
1. Rinse fish, season with sea salt and pepper, and place in a shallow baking dish.
2. Combine the lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, and olive oil in a small bowl and pour over fish.
3. Turn over the mahi mahi in the marinade and let it sit in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
4. Preheat skillet on medium-high heat.
5. Cook fish with marinade for 6-7 minutes per side or until fish is firm and opaque.
6. Garnish with a slice of lemon.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!