Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
4 organic boneless chicken breasts
2 lemons, juiced and zested
4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
coarse black pepper and coarse sea salt
1. Coat chicken in coarse black pepper and season lightly with salt.
2. Combine lemon zest and juice with extra-virgin olive oil.
3. Place sauté pan over medium-high heat, fill the pan until 1/4 inch deep with marinade.
4. Cook chicken breasts 6-7 minutes on each side, adding marinade as needed to keep the chicken
lightly covered while cooking. Make sure the chicken is cooked all the way through.
5. Transfer to a serving platter and brush with the reserved marinade.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!