Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
2 bunches broccoli
1 lemon, juiced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1. Chop broccoli into bite-size pieces, keeping stems separate from crowns.
2. Fill a pot with 1 inch of water, place a steamer basket inside, cover and heat to boiling. Add stem pieces and steam for 2 minutes. Then add crown pieces, cover and steam for 5 minutes while you prepare other ingredients.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the juice of the lemon, the olive oil and salt.
4. Chop the avocado into chunks and add to the bowl.
5. Add the warm broccoli to the bowl, mix gently and serve.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!