Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
4 ears of corn
½ small red onion, diced
½ green bell pepper, chopped
½ red bell pepper, chopped
½ bunch cilantro, minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
Juice of 1 lemon
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil corn in a large pot for 5-10 minutes.
2. Remove from pot and cool by running under cold water.
3. Cut kernels from the cobs and place in a large mixing bowl.
4. Finely dice the onion and peppers, mince the cilantro and add to the bowl with the corn.
5. Add oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix well.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!