Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 cup hijiki
5 cups water
1 yellow or red pepper, chopped
4 scallions, chopped
1 carrot, chopped
1/2 cup corn kernels, fresh off the cob
5 to 6 cherry tomatoes chopped in half (optional)
1 teaspoon sesame oil
2 teaspoons umeboshi vinegar
2 cloves shredded garlic
1 tablespoon fresh ginger juice
1. Soak hijiki in water for 20 minutes.
2. Place chopped vegetables into a bowl.
3. In a small bowl whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic and ginger juice.
4. Rinse hijiki and add to vegetables.
5. Pour dressing over the salad, toss and serve.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!