Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 10 servings or more
1 to 2 bunches kale
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Remove kale from stalk, leaving the greens in large pieces.
3. Place a little olive oil in a bowl, dip your fingers and rub a very light coat of oil over the kale.
4. Place kale on baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes or until it starts to turn a bit brown. Keep an eye
on it as it can burn quickly.
5. Turn the kale over and bake with the other side up. Remove and serve.
* Try different kinds of kale or collard greens.
* For added flavor sprinkle with a little salt or spice, such as curry or cumin after rubbing on olive oil.
For more kale recipes, check out this article from the New York Times: